File upload disabled on wiki

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

Z98
Release Engineer

File upload disabled on wiki

Post by Z98 »

Just a heads up, a filter has been set up on the wiki to disable file uploads. Don't attempt one right now, it will auto-block your account if you do. It'll be refined to be less blanket but for now, uh, don't tempt fate.
PurpleGurl

Re: File upload disabled on wiki

Post by PurpleGurl »

Thanks for sharing this. I did do several uploads in there sometime back because I was trying to get references to work and the code needed to do that was missing. I got in way over my head with that, and please remove the files (code and templates). I learned my lesson, but it did highlight vulnerabilities.
Cupcaker

Post by Cupcaker »

Why is it still blocked?
matthiasbasler

Post by matthiasbasler »

Hi admins,

maybe it is because of this disabled file upload, but I don't find a way to insert screenshots into a wiki page. I just added a game to this page:
https://reactos.org/wiki/Games_ROS_Testing
but was not able to fill its gallery section because of this. I could use an external screenshot from wikipedia alternatively, but I don't know how to embed this either.

Please let me know either what to do or if this is intended.

Matthias
ctasan

Post by ctasan »

You can make a request for Trusted Wiki for your account. Currently it's the only way to do this.
ReactOS Community Changelogs | Admin of ReactOS Official Twitter Account | Admin of ReactOS Turkish Twitter Account @reactos_tr